Without you, we are nothing!
About Our Team
Doctor of Physical Therapy and Health Engineer
I empower people to become sustainable athletes.
Working as a Physical Therapist as well as coaching everyday athletes it’s abundantly clear that we can all use a little help!
- The body is complicated and doesn’t come with an owner’s manual.
- The mind that controls the body is even more mystical.
- The heart is well… something altogether different indeed.
Challenging athletes and non-athletes to perform at their best combines the art and science of coaching.
Getting the best out of your body, mind and heart will make you a sustainable athlete. Discover what being a more effective athlete can mean to your next race, event or holiday.
- Physical Therapist for over 27 years
- Coaching for more than 12 years
- CPR and WFA certified
- Has contributed to USAT Multisport Zone, active.com, crankjoy.com as well as webinars for USAC
Has coached the following types of individuals:
- Beginner to elite level mountain bikers & cyclists
- Coaching athletes for Ironman or Half-Ironman distance triathlons
- Beginner and seasoned triathletes & Xterra athletes
- Beginner to seasoned athletes who compete in multi-day mountain bike stage races.
- Non-athletes who want to be fit and healthy and have a structured program to follow with constant feedback and follow up
Tricia’s Past events, activities, or races:
- Triathlon: sprint, olympic, half ironman, full ironman, Xterra
- Favorite races include Xterra World Championships in Maui, Xterra Nationals in Ogden, Ironman Canada and Ironman St.George
- Mountain biking: cross country, 50/100 milers, 12/24 hour racing, multi-day stage races
- Favorite mountain bike races include: BC Bike Race, Breckenridge Epic, Single Track 6, Moab Rocks, Shenandoah Mountain 100, TransRockies.
- Other events: duathlon, road racing, cyclocross, trail/5/10K, half marathon and full marathon running races, open water swim races, SUP racing.
- Also enjoys: hanging out with her husband Chad, hammock time, hot tubs, travelling, cooking, crafting, stand up paddle boarding, totem pole selfies and encouraging people to try new things
- In her past life: snowboarding, telemark skiing, rock and ice climbing, skijoring, ski-touring and winter camping
Three Steps for Success
DECIDE - COMMIT - DO IT
- to learn about being a healthier, fitter, faster and more well rounded athlete.
- Check out some of the posts on our blog or videos to start.
- to a plan. Stay tuned for more plans and courses!
- Start where you are, NOW! This is the only body you have.
- by being consistent and making relentless progress over time.
You've got Questions?
We've got Answers!
Get in touch with questions privately and securely here: Tricia@killercoachacademy
Looking for private 1:1 coaching go here: killercoach.com
Start with what you have and test things out. If a program or workout requires any specific equipment we will let you know and make some recommendations for the most sustainable options.
If you are a mountain biker you should check out Crankjoy.com for suggestions on gear, trails and sustainability.
Just click the links to purchase and we will walk you through it, but no IOU’s! It’s not that we don’t think you are good for it but spending money means you are committed and are more likely to follow through!
Athletes come in all shapes, sizes and sorts. Remember if you perform an athletic activity like mountain biking, running or strength training- you are an athlete!!
And if you don’t consider yourself an athlete yet, we can’t wait to help YOU!
This one solely depends on you! If you are ready to be a lean, fit, strong, tough athlete start today and don’t stop until you get there!
We are a community here, so be sure we can track your progress with the #killercoach or #sustainableathlete on the “Socials.” Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Strava, Zwift, YouTube
Being an effective athlete is more than working out and training. Here you will learn important recovery techniques, injury prevention and illness mitigation strategies as well as ways to use your mind, breath and neuromuscular systems to be a sustainable athlete for life! This “stuff” is necessary for balance in life as well as superior performance.
Use your limited time effectively now, so you won’t wast time later. Build a strong, long, resilient and tough body, mind and heart with us!